11/08/2006

GOD'S CALLING

One night I had a dream I dreamed that I was walking in very far away place.When I was walking I saw people living in dirty surrounding,so very dirty that I said to myself I don't wanna stay long in there place cause I can not take it.So very dirty.They are pitiful and unfortunate group of people.When I come near them they saw me and they get my red,yellow and orange dresses.I woke up in the morning and I didn't give importance in my dream.
I continued my work in the sugarcane plantation as par time worker and at the same time studying.Then while working I am thinking of my situation in school and I'm started to worry about it.I keep on praying to God to help me not to worry about my future.Then one afternoon my friend Ruvilyn visited me.She came down from the mountain for reporting in that month.She is SULADS missionary.
(Ruvilyn's Pic)

For more information pls open Sulads
She encourage me to join SULADS Missionary.I don't know about Sulads Missionary but she told me what sulads are.Ruvilyn is my very good friend.After our talked I was thinking of what she said about the experiences she have in the mountain as a missionary.
Then one night I am dreaming again on that same dream that I'm dreaming before.I started to question about my dream. That makes me ask if is there any other meaning on my dream?But again I didn't give importance.When the semester was over and the second semester was approaching.In the night I'm praying to God about my plan to continue my studies.Then for the 3rd times I dream again in that same dream that I'm dreaming before.So, I started to question and think about my dreams.I prayed Lord is there any meaning why I always dreaming about the people whom I don't know?Then I keep on praying to God if what really His plan in my life.I said if what is your will for me thy will be done...Oh God!
I heard that my friend visiting the Sulads just to listen the seminar.I heard Sulads from Ruvilyn then,I hear again the name Sulads...So attended the seminar with my friends then I feel that God really calls me.At that moment I decided to joined SULADS Missionary work and to serve God through serving people in the mountain.I don't have idea about them until I listen the seminar for 2 weeks.Then after the seminar for shortI was assigned in the 8-10 hours hike.So,I said to myself I will go what you want me to go dear Lord...to reach the mountain and even everywhere to help and serve people.I feel nothing at that time but God used me in His work.(To be edited...)

No comments: