11/07/2006

II.LIFE IN MVC(2000-2001)

It was evening in year 2000. I was thinking deeply that night about my plan and dreams to finish my college. I want to study in college but I can't afford because I don't have enough savings to pay in school. I talked to God about my plan to study and I put all my trust in Him then after I went to church for mid-week and there I saw my cousin. He's studying in Mountain View College Bukidnon, it's an Adventist Institution and he took General Mechanics. He encouraged me to work in MVC and at the same time enroll few subjects. I was interested to continue my studies so I decided to came to MVC.
June 2000, I arrived Mountain View College and right away I apply a work but unfortunately the all department was closed except the sugarcane department. Sugarcane department works was to plant, put fertilizer and cut the grass in the field. I arrived late so there's no available work in the othe department such as offices, cafeteria, store and more. So, I don't have choice but to work in the sugarcane department. Most of the working students applied their job in May and I came June so I'm late.


I started my work in the sugarcane plantation.I'm wearing jacket and hat in my picture just to protect the sunlight.I met many friends and happy work with them.In June 16,2000.I'm celebrating my birtday in the in the sugarcane plantation.

I'm happy those time when I'm celebrating my birthday in the sugarcane plantation together with the workers in the barn and some friends of mine.Though it's simple but it's gave joy in my heart that they are so thoughtful and prepare food for my birthday.

No comments: