11/07/2006

IV. MY FIRST SEMESTER AT SCHOOL

The first semester was over. And I see myself preparing to enroll for the second semester.I was so happy to know that at last I`ve done my work for about six months as a full time worker at the sugarcane plantation.I still worked at the field for another 6 months this time as a part time worker. I worked every Tuesday& Thursday and I go to school every Monday,Wedn.&Friday.I was so happy for the first day of school. I can`t hardly believed myself, at last I`m in college. Praise God!

Time runs so fast it's my final examination.I went to business office to get my financial statement to check out if I have enough money to pay in school. But I`ve found out I got a big balance so I can't take my exams.I went to the (DSF)Director of Student Finance to asked a favor but I was disappointed when he asked me to pay first before I can have an examination pass. With a heavy heart I leaved the office... I asked God for help. I knelt down and prayed for a long time. I said, " Lord, what I'm gonna do so I can take my exams. This is too much for me, I can`t bear it". I keep on praying to God.I claimed the promise of God in Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me and I will answer thee and show thee great and mighty things which thous knowest not.
Then after praying I went to my room and seems that there's still small voice telling me to go to the DSF again and ask favor for the second time.Though I feel shy to ask again but I tried.Then God touch his heart and he granted my request.Praise God!

No comments: