6/17/2008

Time Goes By


It's been a while that I didn't updated my online diary...I'm quite busy for the passed few months. So I wasn't able to visit and sit on the computer to write.So I'm sorry for that my friends and I am thinking not to continue this diary anymore because every time i remember all my experiences in life I cried and so sentimental.I can say that sometimes I'm so emotional when recalling my life hard experiences. But I want to put it to words and for my children someday to read and they know and read my experiences.

So, I want to write my experience when I was studying in college. After my partner Jecily and Jerry's wedding.A year passed by they had their very own son.They lived in sulads comprehensive high school with their son.Jerry is a license archetic and Jecily is a teacher.
That's the end of their love story...time was running so fast and time goes by that their son is getting bigger each day and become soon Dave's playmate.

No comments: